Friday, March 23, 2012

Such a BIG HELPER

A few posts back I talked about Carter and how he seemed to always get past whatever block we would put up to keep him downstairs. If you don't remember go back and check it out, but in the meantime here is a picture.
Luckily I have the best dad in the world who took time out of his busy schedule to create a solution to our stair problem.

Now doesn't that just look so much better then having all the junk piled at the bottom of the stairs? It is so much more functional too.
Carter loves to help. He not only stole Jake's tools but he had to be sitting on the project as well.

Here are a few more pictures to show what a BIG HELPER Carter is around the house.  
Once again Carter had to be right in the middle of whatever was going on. He is helping his dad put shelves up in the closet.
He loves to help mow the lawn.
He helped put the garden in. As I was planting some corn Carter was watching me take a seed set it in the dirt and then push it down with my finger. He then comes over and puts a seed on the ground and pushes his finger in the dirt too. It is so much fun to watch him learn.
He loves to help papa in the garage. Just give him a few tools to play with and he could sit out there for hours. Occasionally I find Carter checking the garage to see if papa is out working.


1 comment:

Sara said...

He is so cute! I miss him. Even though he seems to be grumpy and sick when I'm around he's still a lot of fun!