It doesn't get much cuter then this. Ian fell asleep while playing with a toy.
For what seems like eternity sometimes, at seven months almost eight Ian is finally rolling, sitting, and saying dadada. In some ways I don't mind that it is taking him a little longer to become mobile because I am sure before long he will be a little monster like his brother and getting into EVERYTHING! It definitely won't be long until these two are the same size.
Look, I found my tongue!
I love to hear him laugh
This video just cracks me up to watch. Carter has recently discovered that if he does silly things Ian will laugh at him. It is nice to see the two of them interacting together, but I really have to keep my eye on them. Carter can really get crazy sometimes. Watching this video shows what the future could have in store for me...one of them getting into mischief while the other is egging them on and laughing. Up until this video I don't think I have ever heard Ian laugh that hard. For a while after it didn't matter what you did he had the giggles.
I just can't get enough of these baby blues
No comments:
Post a Comment