For those of you complaining to see a baby bump here it is. There you have it, proof that I am HUGE.
About 34 weeks
And of course my sexy boys all ready for church. Don't they just have the cutest smiles!
About 35 weeks
Here are a few different shots instead of just the side view. I have been told that from behind I don't look pregnant. Then I turn to the side and people go whoa. I also get told that it looks like I have a basketball stuffed in my shirt. If you ask me it looks more like a big beach ball rather then a basketball. Just saying.
You might think I look cute, but the swollen feet, constant back aches, always having to pee, and mood swings are not so cute. I am now 37 almost 38 weeks along and so ready for this baby to be here. Any delivery vibes sent my way would be greatly appreciated. Apparently working in the garden, walking on the treadmill, chasing my boys around, etc...etc...are not working. :)
1 comment:
Love it!!! That's so amazing. You seriously look like you only grow in your belly and nowhere else. I got stretch marks this time around; on my thighs of all places. Yay for feeling like my thighs are fat! You should have posted a picture from behind! It really does look like you're smuggling a ball in your shirt. Thanks for finally posting!
Post a Comment