Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blogging

I have been torn on whether to start a blog or not. For one, I think that my life can be pretty boring and talking about myself or events in my life has never been one of my strong suits. Because of this I didn't think that I would be a good blogger. Secondly, I don't consider myself to be a great writer so if you see lots of grammatical errors just bear with me. Lastly, I wasn't sure that I wanted info about my family and me posted all over the Internet for all to see. As of right now this blog is public but don't be surprised if in the near future it becomes private.

Despite my discomforts about blogging I decided to create a blog so that friends and family who are interested can keep up with what is happening with the Patterson's. We have reached such a fun time in life and I think that it is sad that I am the only one who gets to enjoy it.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Yea! I'm so glad you are blogging. :)