Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Carter!

I can't believe that Carter is already turning a year old. He has been such a joy in our family! Here are some pictures and videos of his first birthday.


Here is a picture of the cake that I made for him. I thought a monster was fitting because Jake tends to call him monster.



Carter wasn't really sure about the cake at first because he didn't like the frosting on his hands. His attitude sure changed when we gave him a fork. 



He was sure having fun playing in the cake! 

Yummmmm!

Aunt Jenny was having some fun and put a monster eye on his forehead.

I think the cake ate me!

Time for presents!


He loved his presents, especially the ones that played music.


Such a Happy Boy!


Thanks everyone who came to celebrate his first birthday! We had a lot of fun and he loves his new toys!

1 comment:

Sara said...

He's so fun! I loved the videos. Looks like he got a lot of good stuff. What room was that last picture taken in? I just can't picture a room in mom's house with that much empty space!