Sunday, November 13, 2011

He's Here!

On October 29, 2011 at 2:00 in the morning our little Ian decided to grace us with his presence. This was very much a surprise to us because he was born three weeks early. In all honesty I was hoping to make it to November because then he could have had a fun birthday date like 11/1/11 or 11/11/11, but he wasn't wanting to wait that long. I am just glad that I am not still pregnant and that he is here and healthy.


Awww, look how cute he is, and look at all that hair! He weighed 7 lbs and was 21 in. long which isn't a bad size for being three weeks early.


It's time to get all clean!


Here both grandmas are holding the boys. Carter wasn't quite sure what to think about his new little brother, but he has sure warmed up to him since we have come home from the hospital. For the most part Carter has gotten used to the crying and likes to come over to where Ian lays on the couch to look at him or touch him. Carter also likes to steal his pacifier or blanket when he gets the chance. He is also very curious when it comes time to feed Ian or change his diaper. It still amazes me to see how different these two boys look. If you didn't know better, you might not even think they were brothers. In any case I think that they are both as cute as can be! I feel like I am the luckiest mom in the world. 

No comments: