At the beginning of August Jake's brother blessed the newest addition to their family, a cute baby girl. We don't typically travel anywhere because we just can't afford it right now so this gave us a really good excuse to go to Utah. What helped to justify this trip was that we haven't seen Jake's brother and his family in almost a year, they have never met Ian who was nine months old at the time, plus they had just bought a new house and we wanted to see it. I think that's reason enough!

The Patterson clan.
Here are all the Patterson grandkids.
Carter had so much fun playing with his cousin. It's too bad that we don't live closer because they actually played really good together. Carter also loved playing in the car. Maybe in the near future Carter will have a car of his own.
Move over brother, I'm coming in!
Both Carter and Ian had a lot of fun playing on the swing
set. Carter loved going down the slide too. He would climb up there all by himself, turn around onto his belly, say "ready, set, go" and then slide down feet first. It was nice because the swing set helped to keep all the kiddos and a few adults entertained throughout the weekend!
2 comments:
I'm feeling a little offended that you never bothered to call and let me know. Even if you were in St. George we still could have come to you and visited for an hour or so.
We were in Blanding, not St. George. I believe that Blanding is still 5-6 hrs away from you. I thought about you but because it is a long drive I didn't even bother. Sorry - don't be offended.
Post a Comment