Saturday, September 22, 2012

Who needs to crawl when you can walk!



So we have this lion that you can either walk with or sit on (as you can see). Usually we just let Ian sit down on it and he will push himself around with his feet but the other day we decided to let him walk around with it which is exactly what he did. Now we have a hard time taking him away from the lion. Whenever Ian is walking with the lion Carter gets his dump truck and races around the room.



We might have a battle on our hands because this is Carter's favorite toy to play with. Ian is trying his best to be like his big brother and push the dump truck around the house. I just can't believe how big he is getting. 

 




Look at me I can take a few steps all by myself!


2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my goodness Ian's getting so big! And he has really good balance. And it's so funny to see Carter in panties. I can't believe he's already getting potty trained. Shasta's not even close to being ready for that. And she's way too stubborn. If she doesn't want to do something, she's not going to do it. I can only imagine how potty training will go with her.

Sally said...

I can't believe how big Ian is getting either. I never thought he would be walking before his birthday, and now I think there could be a good chance of it. Well we started potty training Carter (it's been about a month and a half) and he understands the concept but he just doesn't want to cooperate. GRRR. I'm thinking of puttong him back into diapers and trying again later. Such a pain though.